Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Ok... so I have been trying to figure out which direction I wanted to take the Alice in Wonderland series. Since the Disney movie contest got me going and they also have a movie coming out (European inspired) I really did not want to do anything related to their choices. Then the SyFy channel aired their Alice mini series (1970's inspired) and I was throne for another loop.
I decided to stick with my initial idea of updating the series with an Asian twist. So Alice is the beginning of that updating effort.
With a traditional Korean Queen I wanted to balance her off with Alice who needed to be a type of character from our time or the future. So I went with the doll aspect of a traditional Alice and decided that the current version of Gothic Lolita girls fit that intended look. So here she is in line, next is value, color and texture.

No comments:

Post a Comment